Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Confidentiality and Settlement of Disputes
NIMAS Education strictly follows the code of conducts and laws set out by the Government of Nepal, concerned embassies and national and international association of International Education. If the dispute is unsolved or such code of conducts and laws are violated, there is a standard procedure for solving dispute and maintain the laws:
- Without prejudice to the Act, in the event that there is any dispute or delay by or between the Parties with respect to any matters under this Act where the agreement of both Parties is required, any such dispute or delay shall be resolved in a friendly way within a period of five (5) days or as otherwise agreed. Any dispute remaining unresolved by the Parties for a period of thirty (30) days, shall be brought before the relevant Nepali court.
- This Act contains the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the Parties relating to the subject matter of this Act.
- This Act, including any contracts provided for herein, shall be subject to Nepal Government law, meaning that it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal and it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nepal.
- Any issues or questions not regulated in this Act shall be subject to company policy.
- The code of conduct and ethics of the company shall be the policy of the company. These should be final laws of the decision.