The Company Policy is an Act of NIMAS Education Pvt. Ltd. , enacted in 2010, which enabled it to be amended and consolidated the law relating to the company in order to bring about systematic formation through cooperate culture, operation and administration of company much easier, simpler and more transparent. This Company Policy is made on the basis of law of government of Nepal l. This act may be called as the Company Policy Act 2010. This act shall be deemed to have come into force on 30 March, 2010.This Act is made on the basis of THE COMPANIES ACT 2063 (2006) , Educational Counseling Service & Language Teaching Directives 2073 ( Updated) , The Contract Act 2056 (2000) and ISO 9001:2008 guide.
Some Technical Words & Their Definitions:
In this Act, unless the subject or the context otherwise requires,
Company: “ Company” means NIMAS Education Pvt. Ltd.
Employee: “ Employee” means staffs recruited by NIMAS Education to achieve its objectives.
Client: “ Client” means the person or organization who wishes to take Company’s services.
Fee: “Fee” means amount charged by Company or its Education Provider.
Education Provider: “ Education Provider” means University or College represented by Company.
This Act has been divided into five policies to implement effectively and efficiently to achieve its objectives.
Company has set up its own standard procedure for admission in abroad study and classroom teaching programs. If you wish to take any kinds of services, you should follow the rules and regulations of the company in order to enroll and be part of the company.
Abroad Study Policy:
The Abroad Study Policy is made to make the processing simpler, transparent and reliable. The main purposes of the Abroad Study Policy is to provide genuine information to the clients and receive authentic documents from the clients. The authenticity of the documents is the sole responsibility of the clients. The company reserves the rights to report the concerned authorities or Police to take legal action upon the clients if the documents are found fake or falsified or doubts on its authenticity. The damages caused by such unlawful documents or clients’ activities should be fulfilled by the clients or as per the law of Nepal Government. Therefore, the company does the written agreements with the clients such as Admission Form, Document Submission Agreement, Payment Agreement and Contract of Study.
- Application Form Fill Up or Apply Online
- Passport ( Must be at least 1 Year Valid)
- Provide Your Academic Documents ( Verified by concerned education board, Ministry of Education & Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Passport Sized Photo
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Updated CV
- Motivation Letter
- Work Experience ( If you have gap)
Required Fee Agreement Between The Company The Clients
- You must have English language requirement like IELTS: 6.0 / TOEFL: 70 or above or other equivalent English test.
- You must have SAT/ GRE / GMAT score for scholarship.
- You may require other language like German A1 or NAT 5 etc.
Finance & Bank:
- Show Personal or your sponsor bank certificate and statement of last six months or educational loan that you have enough funds to cover your living cost and study expenses during your study period in the country.
- Show your sponsor income source like last six months salary slip, business transaction etc.
- Show property valuation of you or your sponsor that can cover your cost.
- You must be healthy and show health clearance certificates like X-ray, urine test, stool test, blood test etc.
- You must have travel medical insurance to cover you during your stay in foreign country.
Legal Documents Requirement:
- Birth Certificate of you, your spouse and children
- Relationship certificate with you, your sponsors and family members.
- Marriage Certificate if you are married.
- Air Tickets confirmation.
- Accommodation booking confirmation.
- Air port pick up confirmation.
- University/ College admission confirmation.
All required documents should be genuine and original and must be submitted by the client. If the documents are found fake or false, the client should be responsible for legal action or any damage. The company only provides counseling services for abroad study program.
It is a mandatory to take one of the following test or more to study in abroad. It depends on the courses and universities you are applying. To be eligible as a prospective student in our courses, you have to follow the following enrollment procedures.
You must meet admission team personally in office or chat on phone regarding course information. When you are satisfied, please fill out application form or submit online application from http://nimas.edu.np/apply-now/
After receiving your complete application form along with your documents, the admission team will contact you for placement test and personal interview. For detail information about placement test and personal interview, please contact Admission Department or write an email: email@example.com
After approval of selection for the course, you are instructed to deposit required fee (Please note that we do not accept cheques, only cash) in the Account Department. You can obtain course detail, study materials and name of your instructor.
Admission Team let you know your class and time with terms and conditions. Please read carefully and sign the contract before you start the course.
If you need any kinds of course information, please contact admission team or write an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy of NIMAS Education Abroad Study Fee:
- Registration fee is non- refundable under any circumstances.
- Counseling fee is refundable if the candidate withdraws within 3 days of registration.
- Processing fee is non-refundable if the candidate withdraws from the course after issuing offer letter.
- Documentation Guidance fee is non-refundable if the candidate withdraws from the course after getting acceptance letter
- Service fee is non-refundable if the candidate is withdrawn the application completing admission process.
Refund of Tuition Fee of Education Provider:
This is not the fee of NIMAS Education.This fee is directly paid by the clients into Education Provider’s official account. Before paying tuition fee, the clients should read the refund policy of particular Education Providers. There is agreement between the clients and Education Providers. Therefore, NIMAS Education has no roles and responsibilities of Tuition Fee Payment. It is solely responsibilities of the clients and Education Providers.
In General,NIMAS Education can support for submitting refund application if the candidate request NIMAS Education to assist refund application itself within 30 (thirty) days of refusal date with the justifying documents, and the company will forward only tuition refund application to the University. The company is not liable of any refunds whatsoever the conditions comes into. Generally, university tuition fee refund will take 90 to 120 working days. Please see the concerned university refund policy before staring processing.
Refund Application Procedure:
In Case the visa application of the client is refused and no visa is granted to the client in genuine refusal cases only, University or College refunds only tuition fee to the client according to the University or College refund policy rules after receiving the following justifying documents.
- A written request with original signature and a completed Refund Application Form. The amount sought should allow for administration charges payable to the University or College.
- Originals of admission related documents issued by the university or college.
- Original of visa application rejection documents issued by the Embassy or Consulate General.
- Photocopies of all pages of the passport.
- A Refund Application Form or Request Letter Signed by the Clients
The service fee and tuition fee will not be refunded in the following conditions: If
- Academic documents are found fake.
- Bank Balance certificate and statement are found fake.
- Income sources and property valuation are found fake.
- Any other documents related to the candidates are fake or fraudulent.
- the candidate withdraws from the course after getting acceptance letter.
- the candidate is unable to attend the interview.
- the candidate withdraws from the program after visa approval.
- The embassy decides the candidate is not intending to study.
- the candidate has any reasons whatsoever it may be such as medically unfit or any kinds of criminal activities.
Refunds of Test Preparation & Courses
The refund can be made if the student has justifying reasons with documents.
The standard mechanism for calculating fee refund is as follows:
- Before Placement test and personal interview result 100% refund besides admission fee is non-refundable.
- If the student withdraws from the course before at least 3 working days prior to the start date. Only 60% of course fee will be refunded.
- If the student withdraws from the course after the course start date, only 20% fee will be refunded.
- There will no refund after 7 days of course start date.
The refund form shall be filled and send via email or please contact personally account department for refund or you can download refund application form or write an email: email@example.com
The Company will not refund any fee paid by the Client after starting process and agreed for the payment whatsoever circumstances come into. The Client is not authorized legally to claim for the refund.
The company will not refund any fee if the client withdraws from the course in the middle of course or procedure of admission whatsoever circumstances. In that cases, the client should pay compensation to the company if found damage or loss for that.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Confidentiality and Settlement of Disputes
NIMAS Education strictly follows the code of conducts and laws set out by the Government of Nepal, concerned embassies and national and international association of International Education. If the dispute is unsolved or such code of conducts and laws are violated, there is a standard procedure for solving dispute and maintain the laws:
- Without prejudice to the Act, in the event that there is any dispute or delay by or between the Parties with respect to any matters under this Act where the agreement of both Parties is required, any such dispute or delay shall be resolved in a friendly way within a period of five (5) days or as otherwise agreed. Any dispute remaining unresolved by the Parties for a period of thirty (30) days, shall be brought before the relevant Nepali court.
- This Act contains the entire understanding between the Parties with respect to the subject matter thereof and supersedes all proposals or prior agreements, oral or written, and all other communications between the Parties relating to the subject matter of this Act.
- This Act, including any contracts provided for herein, shall be subject to Nepal Government law, meaning that it shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nepal and it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Nepal.
- Any issues or questions not regulated in this Act shall be subject to company policy.
- The code of conduct and ethics of the company shall be the policy of the company. These should be final laws of the decision.
NIMAS Education has a mission to achieve its objectives and perform its duties in workplace ethically and professionally, quicker and more effectively. Staff Policy is developed as its guiding principles to preserve its long tradition of integrity and credibility with the public and within the company. This policy applies to all staffs recruited by the company.
Office Working Conditions:
- Office hour for Morning Shift is 6.00 am to 3.00 pm and Day Shift is 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- There will be 26 working days in a month.
- Generally, Office will be open from Sunday to Friday.
- Saturday is generally public holiday but sometimes it is also considered office day if Management decides.
- Staffs should wear formal dress as it is prescribed by company.
- The staffs must arrive office sharp at 9.00 am and leaves at 6.00 pm.
- The staffs must do attendance between 8.55 am to 9.05 am.
- The attendance will be considered late and half day salary will be deducted if the staffs do attendance after 9.05 am.
- It will be considered full day leave if the staffs do attendance late more than 3 times a week.
- If finger print attendance is not working, attendance should be taken manually in register.
- If staffs miss attendance, it will be considered as leave.
- The staffs must notify leave with leave application approved by concerned authorities at least 1 day in advance.
- If staffs remain leave without written approval, it will be considered 2 day leave for each day leave. (For example, 1 day is 2 days, 2 days is 4 days and so on)
- In case of medical emergency or accidental event (For example, death, road accident etc.), staffs must inform by mobile or telephone and the staffs must approve the leave in written with the evidence in the first present day by concerned authorities.
- For longer leave, staffs must take approval from the management.
- Staffs of Contract will not get benefits of leave and salary will be deducted.
- Staffs of TE (Temporary Employee) will get 1 day leave benefits in a month. It means 12 days paid leave in a year
Holidays / Public Holidays
- Generally, Saturday is public holiday but sometimes it can be office day if office requires.
- Generally, Dashain/ Tihar are public holidays. In other public or government holidays, it is sole authority of Management. After the decision of Management can be considered whether it is holiday or not.
- In case of strikes (Nepal Bandha), office remains open unless and until Management decision.
- The company will do advertisement for vacant posts as per JD (Job Description) in national and local newspapers.
- The company appoints staffs as per company policy and procedures.
Termination or Revoke:
- Company has the sole right of terminating any staffs if the company finds unsuitable for the job.
- Company has five steps of terminating any staffs.
Step 1:Oral Warning: It will be given 3 times.
Step 2:Written Warning: It will be given 2 times.
Step 3:Letter of Suspension: It will be given for 7 days.
Step 4:Letter of Termination: It is the final decision if staffs accept terms and conditions.
Step 5:Notice Publish in National News Paper: It will be given 7 days to submit reasons why staffs should not be terminated if staffs does not accept letter of termination and remains absent in office more than 7 days. Then, the company files a case against staffs in concerned Police Office or Court of Nepal.
- The company has fully rights of accepting or rejecting any resignation from staffs.
- The company only accepts resignation from staffs if it is followed by Policy and Procedure of the company or according to contract between the company and staffs. Otherwise, the company has sole rights of rejecting resignation and takes legal action according to company policy and procedure.
- Resignation of any staffs must be notified to company 45 days in advance and all duties and responsibilities must be handed over to senior staffs in written form.
Duties and Responsibilities of Staffs:
- According to post and position, each and every staffs’ duties and responsibilities will be given in JD along with Appointment and Contract.
- The Company will provide equal rights and opportunities to all staffs. There will not any discrimination in the name of politics, race, gender and religion.
- The Company will not tolerate any kinds of exploitation of financial, sexual and any other forms.
- Staffs must maintain disciplined, professionalism, working business culture and values norms of the company.
Salary, Benefits and Bonus:
- Staffs will get salary as per contract after completing a month from 10-15 day.
- Benefits and Bonus will be provided as per contract and meeting targets given by company as mentioned in the contract.
- Dashain Bonus will be given only for TE after completing 6 months.
Use of Company Property:
Company property means hardware, software, knowledge, information or any kinds of physical or non-physical property. Non- physical property is known as intellectual property and physical property is known as infrastructure.
- Company property should use frivolously.
- Company property will be given to staffs to use for the welfare of the company.
- Staffs should be responsible to use company property to perform their duties.
- Staffs should handover to seniors as exactly as they have got while working and leaving job.
Staff Code of Conduct:
Besides staff policy, there will be separate employee code of conduct policy to perform duties and meet the targets.
If staffs have any complaint regarding their job and duties or any subordinates, they can write formal complaint letter to senior or management. It will be resolved by table talks.
Any other policy not included in the Staff Policy will be notified by separate Company Policy documents which should be implemented as policy for immediate effective.
Staff Policy Declaration
I, (Employee/Volunteer), have read, understand and agree to abide by the Staff Policy of NIMAS Education and I understand that such adherence is a condition of my employment or volunteer work. I understand that a violation of the Staff Policy may be grounds for termination as a volunteer or in the case of an employee immediate dismissal for just cause without notice or pay in lieu of notice.
We may collect the following information:
- name and academic information
- contact information including email address and mobile number
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our programs and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and offline.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Policy of Message Sent By Company Email:
This message and any associated attachments cannot be deemed as legally binding under any circumstances. This message is intended for the exclusive use of the person(s) mentioned as recipient(s) and contains personal and confidential information. Directly or indirectly copying, disclosing, distributing, printing, publicizing and/or in any way using this message or any part thereof by any means is strictly prohibited if you are not the intended recipient(s). If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete this message from your system immediately. If you are in doubt regarding the correctness and/or completeness of this message, please contact the sender.