In land area, Australia is estimated to be 7,692,024 square Kilometers and the sixth largest nation after Russia, Canada, China, the United States of America and Brazil. It has, however, a relatively small population. Australia is the only nation to govern an entire continent and its outlying islands. The mainland is the largest island and the smallest, flattest continent on Earth. It lies between 10° and 39° South latitude. The highest point on the mainland, Mount Kosciuszko, is only 2,228 meters. Australia’s culturally diverse society includes its Indigenous peoples who arrived more than 50,000 years ago, and settlers from countries all around the world.Immigration is an important feature of Australian society. Since 1945, over six million people from 200 countries have come to Australia as new settlers. Migrants have made a major contribution to shaping modern Australia. People born overseas make up almost one quarter of the total population.
Australia is divided politically into six States and two Territories.
|State / Territory||Capital|
|Australian Capital Territory (ACT)||Canberra|
|New South Wales (NSW)||Sydney|
|Northern Territory (NT)||Darwin|
|Western Australia (WA)||Perth|
- Diploma: At least 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized board with 55% and no more than 3 years’ study gap. IELTS 5.5 overall score and not less than 5.0 each band or equivalent English Language Proficiency Test accepted by DIBP.
- Bachelor: At least 10+2 or equivalent qualification from recognized board with 60% and no more than 3 years’ study gap. IELTS 6.0 overall score and not less than 5.5 each band or equivalent English Language Proficiency Test accepted by DIBP.
- Master: At least Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification from recognized university with 60% and no more than 3 years’ study gap. IELTS 6.5 overall score and not less than 6.0 each band or equivalent English Language Proficiency Test accepted by DIBP.
- Doctorate: At least Master’s Degree along with research from recognized university with 65% and IELTS 6.5 or 7.0 and not less than 6.5 each band or equivalent English Language Proficiency Test accepted by DIBP.
On July 1st 2016, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has introduced several key changes to the student visa program.After completion of the trial Streamlined Visa Processing Arrangements (SVP), a new visa framework has been introduced to encompass all sectors of international education. The Simplified Student Visa Framework (SSVF) has replaced the current student visa system and replaced the previous seven visa subclasses with a single Study Visa Subclass 500.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) require a number of criteria to be met to provide a student visa:
• The student must be accepted into full-time study
• The student must be a genuine temporary entrant (GTE)
• The student must meet health requirements
• The student must be of a suitable age
• The student must have a “good” character
• The student must not have any debts to the Australian Government
Immigration risk ratings are allocated to each education provider and country as follows:
Under the SSVF, students associated with the lowest immigration risk will generally have streamlined evidentiary requirements.
This means these students will generally be able to satisfy the Department of their financial capacity by providing a declaration and their English proficiency by a Confirmation of Enrolment.
The Department will however retain the discretion to seek further evidence where appropriate.Although, a streamlined application will be normally faster than regular visa processing, the Genuine Temporary Entry (GTE) judgement remains the key matter which determines if a student will receive a visa for study and the evidence required to obtain a visa. DIBP retain the right to ask for financial evidence from any student, when they have specific intelligence that there may be a problem with the financial capacity of the student.
Students Should have access to the funds for 12 months in Australia, including living, tuition, and travel costs as deposit or education loan from recognized banks.
One year’s living expenses are designated as:
- Student/guardian – AUD20,290
- Partner/spouse – AUD7,100
- Child – AUD3,040
If a student has dependents, they need to show access to relevant funds for the accompanying family unit (spouse and/or children).
Each school-age child requires AUD $8,000 for each year of schooling they will require (unless they have been provided with an exemption from a Government High School).
Annual Family Income:
Show that the annual income of the student’s parents (combined if necessary) exceeds AUD$60,000 per year. If one or more members of the applicant’s family unit are seeking to satisfy the secondary criteria for the Student visa, they will need to demonstrate an income of AUD$70,000 per year.
This information must be provided on Government documentation (such as a tax return) which less than 12 months old.
How to Apply
STEP 1: Registration
1. Application Forms or APPLY ONLINE
2. Verified Academic Documents
4. Recommendation Letters
5. Work Experience Letter (Optional)
6. Updated CV
7. Personal Statement
9. IELTS (Diploma: 5.5, Bachelor: 6.0& Master: 6.5) or Equivalent English Test (TOEFL, PTE & CAE)
STEP 2: Offer Letter
1. Fee Payment
2. Bank Balance or Education Loan from Recognized Banks in Nepal (SBI& NABIL)
3. Family Annual Income Sources. Single: $ 60,000 &Dependent: $ 70,000
4. Tax Clearance Certificate (Business, Salary, Incomes, Property etc)
5. Skype Interview
STEP 3: CoE
1. Processing Fee: Rs. 15,000/- +13% VAT (Non- Refundable)
STEP 4: Online Visa Application ( immi Account)
1. Online Visa Application Submission
2. Health Certificate
3. Police Clearance Certificate
4. Academic Certificate+ English Language Proficiency Certificate
5. Financial Certificate
6. Relationship Certificate
7. Visa Fee
If Dependent:Relationship Proofs such as marriage certificate, Photo, emails, stable relationship, video etc)
STEP 5: Visa Approved (If)
1. Need to pay Tuition fee 1 year
2. Our Services Fee Rs. 20000/- with 13% Vat
3. Pre Departure Information